Find a Golden Ticket at one of Caulfield Community Market stalls and claim the prize!
JOIN THE HUNT!
Each hour on Sunday Feb 4th, starting at 9am, a limited number of stallholders will be holding an envelope which has a chance to contain a GOLDEN TICKET worth $50!
There are a number of consolation prizes such as $10 Stall Credit vouchers from participating Stallholders. Tickets for quality large Caulfield Community Market branded zip cotton tote bags are also to be found.
The tickets are hidden; to find one, make a purchase from a stallholder and ask them: “Do you have a GOLDEN TICKET envelope?” If they have one, look inside to see if its a winner!
Terms and conditions of the competition:
1. Contestants can only enquire about the Golden ticket after completing purchase from that stall.
2. Tickets are limited; purchase at stall does not guarantee a ticket will be available at that time.
3. Winner(s) must hand in the Golden ticket at Market entrance by 2pm on the day it is found to claim the prize. Unclaimed Golden Tickets becomes void.
4. The Golden Ticket or alternate tickets have no monetary value.
5. No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
6. Advertised prizes may vary and be substituted dependent on availability with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Sponsored prizes are subject to availability and attendance of the specific sponsor.
8. We reserve the right to publish photographic images of participants for use in promotional material and electronic media.
9. Stall holders and volunteers of the Caulfield Racecourse Reserve Community Market or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
10. The Hunt begins at 9am and ends 2pm on the Sunday advertised.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. One winner per household per year allowed.
13. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.